New Neighborhood

The Author of this post is by Cheryl Martinez


I recently bought a new house, and I absolutely could not be happier! I was so fortunate to be able to sell my old house, and while I didn’t make much money, I did break even. That’s obviously almost unheard of in this housing market. I’ve been spending pretty much all of my money on making my new little house my own, and I want to protect this new investment! While I love the new neighborhood, I’m not as comfortable here yet as I was in my old place. It’s also hard not to be very close to my neighbors; I always knew I could depend on my old neighbors to keep an eye on my place while I was away. Here, I decided to make the best of the situation—I did some research on Alarm Systems Gilbertand signed up for monitoring. Now I don’t have to worry about the security of my home while I’m away, and I can get to know my neighbors before having to ask them for a favor. And honestly? I’m kind of loving the fact that I get to be selective now in which neighbors I talk to. Is that terrible?