Giivng up my Citizenship

I decided to take a look at the US Citizen test that immigrants must take and pass. let me tell you,  you probably have a better chance getting your own reality show on MTV than you do in passing this test.

Unless you are fresh out of high school, you wont remember most of the answers, but you can find the answers online. Yes, what better way to prove you want to be an American than to cheat to get what you want?

Below are a few questions.

87. Name one American Indian tribe in the United States.


Tribe? I can't even name one Indian in the United States!


53. What is one promise you make when you become a United States citizen?


One of the answers is "Give up loyalty to other countries." Just like dating isn't it? I give them my money, my time, get virtually nothing in return and they still expect me to be faithful? Must be crazy.

35. What does the President's Cabinet do?


My answer: Nothing


23. Name your U.S. Representative.


I cant even name my college roommates, how am I supposed to know these people?


21. The House of Representatives has how many voting members?


Answer is: 435. Hey, how many House of Reps does it take to screw in a lightbulb? You're right, bad joke.


20. Who is one of your state's U.S. Senators?*


You can only answer that question if you are over 64 years of age. That's good, because thats how many years it'll take you to find your Senator.


10. What is freedom of religion?


Don';t get me started on this one, but it is something we Christians are slowly loosing. 


Anyways. these are the type of questions you'd have to answer. Dumb isnt it? What they should be asking is


Are you willing to give half your paycheck to the US Government? Still a dumb question because they're taking it weather you say yes or not.


or..


Are you willing to spend more money just getting into college than you will make working for the next 10 years?


Are you willing to live in a country that has more criminals in office than the correctional facility in Michigan?


If your answer is yes? Than welcome to the US!


But I digress.