Review: Goosebumps: Legend of the Lost Legend

Legend of the Lost Legend (Goosebumps, #47)Legend of the Lost Legend by R.L. Stine

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Some one get RL Stine for me. We really need to discuss these endings. Than again his books have sold well over 400 million copies, so these weird endings must be working. In this book we have a father traveling with his two kids, Justin and Marissa in search for the lost legend. The kids disobedient kids follow a dog late at night and that's where the science fiction stuff begins. Not a bad book. I was thinking this book would be something along the lines of Urban Legend films, but it wasn't. Nothing really funny, its mostly suspense. I think the characters could have used a bottle of personality to drink, because there wasn't really anything interesting about them except for Locus, Lucas, Luka whatever the name was. The title nor the cover made me want to read the book, just didnt seem that interesting, but am glad it turned out better than I had thought.



View all my reviews