Review: Goosebumps: The Blob That Ate Everyone

The Blob That Ate Everyone (Goosebumps, #55)The Blob That Ate Everyone by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I really liked this one. Can you imagine typing a story and everything coming true? That'd be awesome. Imagine my book coming to life. Oh Jessica where art thou? A well written book. Alex, a girl, was very smart and a good friend, imagine having someone sit there next to you as you type your story...never mind, that can't get annoying. Anywho, the book was good up until (if you've read my other reviews, I think you know what I'm about to say) Yup, the ending. Chapter 33, the final chapter did not have to be in the book. It's one of those things where it would be good for a TV show, but pointless in a book. The book really ended in chapter 32. Chapter 33 was added on for comedic purposes, I guess, but it failed. Again it would look great on my TV screen, but not in the book, I was really confused hen i read it. Stop reading after Chapter 32, it ends pretty good, no need to read further.



View all my reviews