Review: Goosebumps 2000: Return to Horrorland

Return to Horrorland (Goosebumps Series 2000, #13)Return to Horrorland by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed A Night in Horrorland or whatever it was called, so I decided to read this one. A fun book. You have the same three charectors (mispelled and I don't care)from the first one. They return to Horrorland (obviously) but in a different location and against their will. Suspenseful, lots of 'action". it's like watching Jurassic park, except instead of big monsters we have 8 foot mon.....ok so maybe it is like Jurassic Park. Its a good book if you believe your child is old enough to read about edible human fingers and enjoy a scary adventure. As usual you get your twists to keep the story going. very interesting and enjoyable.



View all my reviews