Review: Goosebumps: Egg Monsters from Mars

Egg Monsters from Mars (Goosebumps, #42)Egg Monsters from Mars by R.L. Stine

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Don't be fooled by the two star rating. On Goodreads a 2-star rating = "it was ok." and it was ok. I can not emphasize the poor endings enough. This one ended "I laid the biggest egg you ever saw!" Now, Dana was walking with his friend Brandy. So, where exactly did he lay that egg and how? Did his pants fall off? It was just a gross and weird ending. Yes I did say Dana is a he. I got confused easily when other characters were introduced. All had girly names. There's only one male Dana I know and that's Dana White of the UFC. Anyways the story itself is not at all that exciting. Nothing that much scary. The Doctor was more stupid than "evil" "The Egg monsters" aren't really that exciting, but super disgusting based on cover photo. Meh, I've ate more disgusting looking things at hospitals!



View all my reviews