Review: Goosebumps: Bad Hare day

Bad Hare Day (Goosebumps, #41)Bad Hare Day by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Another 5 star rating. I'm so generous aren't I? I'm not into magic tricks, so I skipped some parts of the book. Here we have a kid who's obsessed with magic. Steals a bag of tricks out of resentment and everything goes bad. That was pretty cool. Seeing how the tricks went wrong. Aww poor Ginny, that's Tims sister, the little feisty sister. Poor girl, you'll see what happens to her. Anywho, the book is not at all scary, maybe a little suspenseful, but not really. Fun is a good word....no, no it's not, umm. Interesting, yup that's the word. I enjoyed the book, but it' not one of RL's best. The ending, as usual left us with more questions than answers. The book is worth giving a shot. As I have said, with my ADD...if I can finish a book in less than 2 hours, it must be.ok.



View all my reviews