300 Questions to Ask Your Parents Before It's Too Late

300 Questions to Ask Your Parents Before It's Too Late300 Questions to Ask Your Parents Before It's Too Late by Shannon L. Alder

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Im having trouble with this. First, the book was not what I expected. I expected an actual story book, not homework. As upset as I was when I first opened it, I am not going to let my anger get in the way of better judgement. The "book" has many good to great questions to ask parents, questions we may never know or even ask. Most of the things in the book I do not know about my own parents, so this is a great tool to give to them and get to know them way better and much deeper than you thought. Its basically a 300 question interview or questionnaire. I give the writer credit for coming up and or finding 300 questions. I can't even think of 5 to ask.



View all my reviews