Review: Goosebumps: Monsters Blood III

Monster Blood III (Goosebumps, #29)Monster Blood III by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


http://www.davidasantos.com/



Have I mentioned how much I love the Andy character? I don't know why I like the girls more in every book. Either RL is a good writer or I've been single waaay too long! The cover art is misleading, because Evan doesn't grow THAT much, but still grows big enough to make it a fun read. Kermit is his cousin, a new character introduced into the 4 part series. If he were my cousin I'd lock him in the attic with all the spiders and rats. On a side note, I would never name my son Kermit unless he looked like a frog. Anyways the book started off slow. You'd think they'd pick up where Monsters Blood II left off, but no, they started with a whole new plot. Still a fun read. Not scary at all really, could pass of as suspenseful. This book was written in third person, which I dislike alot. <<< thats what I cal a review from the ADD guy! View all my reviews