Review: Goosebumps: Cuckoo Clock of Doom

The Cuckoo Clock of Doom (Goosebumps, #28)The Cuckoo Clock of Doom by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


http://www.davidasantos.com/



Oh, I just love Tara. I'd hate her for my sister, but shes a book star, annoying, but entertaining. Anyways. I'm guessing RL wrote this book when he was in a better mood, because this one was better than the previous three in the series. As an author I can say that creativity comes out when you are in a good mood. The last three looked like RL was going through a divorce or something, just wasn't much effort put into them. This one was much different and much better. RL was locked in for this one. The bickering between the parents. The annoying little sister Tara and clock were all tied in together well. The clock serves more as a time machine gone wrong than anything "doomy" but still enjoyable, but what a dork. If you relived a moment of your life would you do the same things? Probably not, this dumb fool knew what was going to happen yet didn't try to stop it from happening! That's the only thing I didn't like. Still a fun little time waster.



View all my reviews