Review: Goosebumps: I came from Beneath the Sink!

It Came from Beneath the Sink! (Goosebumps, #30)It Came from Beneath the Sink! by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Description from Goodreads:
Kat finds a sponge under the sink. It looks ordinary, but it's really an evil creature that flourishes by sucking up the bad luck of its owner.
---------------------------
The evil version of Spongebob SquarePants! The cover is misleading, you think there's a real monster, but its actually just a sponge. When the sponge was first introduced into the book, I thought it was dumb..and I still do, but I enjoyed it, if that makes sense. RL does a great job in making the sponge entertaining. The book was told through female first person. As you know I love so I got through the book rather quickly. The "curse" was consistent. Everyone that touched the sponge got hurt in some way, which also made the book entertaining, looking forward to see how people would get hurt and it started early in the book. Unlike most Goosebumps books, the excitement doesn't begin in chapter 15 or 20. In this book it began I believe right in Chapter 2 Very fun good book.



View all my reviews