Review: Goosebumps: The Horror at Camp JellyJam

The Horror at Camp Jellyjam (Goosebumps, #33)The Horror at Camp Jellyjam by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


For some odd reason I really like the camp books. Here you have wo kids who get detached from their parents (literally)The end up at a fun little sports camp. Right away I knew it was fiction when all the kids obeyed the camp rules! Anyways It was written in female first person and was done well. I was entertained from the start to the end. The ending was strange and kinda gross. On a side note the description on some sites is really off base (no pun intended) and is exactly why I don't read them. I don't even read the ones on the back of the book. Descriptions can kind of ruin the book, a spoiler if you will or a teaser. I don't want surprises. I like to read as I go along and enjoy every surprise. Anywho, the book was enjoyable. I would not recommend it for children even though it is a childrens book, because of the grossness near the end and because they probably would never want to go to a sports camp, but I like the idea, i think it would be a really fun thing to do..



View all my reviews