Review: Mark Lowry: Live Long and Die Laughing

Live Long & Die LaughingLive Long & Die Laughing by Mark Lowry

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


First why 4 stars instead of 5? Simple. While his stories are great I've heard many parts to them in his comedy act for the Gaither Videos, but many more I haven't heard.



Some very funny stuff in the book. Great thing about Mark is how he tells the story. He changes his voice, makes funny sounds etc. I really missed that as I read the book.



He does get preachy at times but still very entertaining and inspirational. Some sad stories as well.



Funny thing, I always wanted to be a part of the Homecoming Friends. I can sing (depending on who you ask) and I can be funny (again depending on who you ask) but after reading how strict Bill is on attending events even if you're sick, there is no way I can make it. When I get sick I really get sick and if Bill wants me to perform at a concert hes going to have to wrap me up in paper and ship me with my bed, pillow, blankets and all cuz there's no getting me out of bed!



It's a good book. I enjoy Marks humor so it was enjoyable for me.



View all my reviews