Review: Goosebumps The Haunted Mask

The Haunted Mask (Goosebumps, #11)The Haunted Mask by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Unlike other reviewers I have not seen a movie or read a book like this. So for the first of its kind for me it was really good. I got through it in about two hours. I just got done reading a book and started reading this one while I waited for Myspace to load and wouldnt you know it, I finished the book before Myspace finished loading!



I can not wait to read The Haunted Mask 2. This book grabbed me from the start. I've always liked Halloween but could never celebrate it the American way due to my religion. Not complaining merely pointing out that since I missed it growing up the story was very intriguing (there I go again using words I don't know)



Correction. Jim Carrey in The Mask was the first of this type that I saw, but this book was still entertaining.



View all my reviews