Review: Goosebumps: You Can't Scare Me!

You Can't Scare Me! (Goosebumps, #15)You Can't Scare Me! by R.L. Stine

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I used to think that RL should have made these books more realistic and not to scifish, but after reading this one, he should stick with science fiction! Reading the cover and the first few pages, I could already predict the end. I can sum up the book in one sentence: A Group of friends try to scare a girl. That's it. Book over, go to bed. It's nice to see their multiple attempts and I did like the fact that there were several characters. This book I'd put in the "Goosebumps Starters Kit" list, because it is not scary, not suspenseful (or as suspenseful as some of the prior releases. It actually bored me to be honest, my left eye kept falling asleep, that or I'm coming down with something.



View all my reviews