Review: Goosebumps: Why I'm Afraid of Bees

Why I'm Afraid of Bees (Goosebumps, #17)Why I'm Afraid of Bees by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


http://www.davidasantos.com/



Well its a cute little story. Somehow reading this kids life as a bee helped me escape my life as a human..



The story is about a kid who accidentally switches bodies with a bee, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. The title is misleading because we dont actually get an explanation as to why he's afraid of bees. But overall its not a bad book. Not scary, not that suspenseful. If you want to start kids of on Goosebumps with a book that isn't too freighting, this would be a good choice. Despite the lack of horror or suspense, it still grabs you.



The book is in first person, which makes it a fun read, because you get to see Gary's life through his eyes. All of his problems as a human and all of his problems as a bee. How would my dating life be different as a Honeybee? Hmm every girl I meet thinks shes the Queen, I can't do anything with my stinger or I'll die. What's the fun in having a stinger if you can't poke people? I guess its just one of those mysteries we should ask God when we see him "sigh"



View all my reviews