Review: Goosebumps The Werewolf of Fever Swamp

The Werewolf of Fever Swamp (Goosebumps, #14)The Werewolf of Fever Swamp by R.L. Stine

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Well the book right away annoyed me with all its descriptions. Describing what people are wearing, what houses look like, what the swamp looked like. As I have said I am self diagnosed with ADD so all this describing puts me to sleep. I know descriptions are important for the readers, but I don;t need it. I just skip the paragraphs that describe and make up my own descriptions in my head.



The ending was kinda lame aswell Rather dull. The book overall was not that exciting or suspenseful like the others, but if a fan of Goosebumps you should read it at least once.......see the book was so unexciting that it even made my review lame.



View all my reviews