Review: Goosebumps: Piano Lessons can be Murder

Piano Lessons Can Be Murder (Goosebumps, #13)Piano Lessons Can Be Murder by R.L. Stine

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I took piano lessons when I was a kid so I can relate to this story. Except I didn't have a piano nor did I have "good hands." My hands are so terrible even mosquitoes wont go near them! I'm not really sure what to think of this book. I enjoyed the final few chapters. As in all Goosebumps books, the action picks up right around chapter 20. Love thee twist near the end. The book was interesting, it wasn't boring. It quickly jumps into the Sci-fi stuff, which makes the book more interesting and gives you a reason to turn the page. Boy, a man obsessed with a kids hands....aren't there people in jail for that sort of thing? Anyways its not too scary for children/youth, but just enough suspense to get you through it.



View all my reviews