Review: Goosebumps: Monsters Blood II

Monster Blood II (Goosebumps, #18)Monster Blood II by R.L. Stine

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


From now on I will read these (part) books at the same time, because reading other books while you wait or the next part kills the thrills and excitement. Anyways. I just love the Andy character and was so glad to see her back for this book. She's just so....wait I better not say anymore shes only 13 I think! The book starts off in a way I absolutely hate books having at the beginning...or in any part. This book does it twice at the start! Very annoying. Other than that the Monster Blood isn't used til much later in the book, but they have some fun with it which keeps your attention. I also didn't like the ending. We just had that scenario midway through the book, now we're repeating it. If this is where Monsters Blood III starts off I'll probably just skip the first 3 chapters. I didn't like the whole hamster story so I don't really want to relive it again. Overall I did enjoy the book.



View all my reviews