Review: Goosebumps: Deep Trouble

Deep Trouble (Goosebumps, #19)Deep Trouble by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


http://www.davidasantos.com/



They say not to judge a book by its cover, well like I have said before. Do not judge a book by its title either! This book did not interest me at all judging by the cover. I think Hammerhead sharks are one of the ugliest creatures to ever walk......I mean swim on the planet. However, the book was better than I had thought.

Billy a curious boy loves the water and looks for adventure, but everytime he jumps in the water something goes after him. (kids, they never seem to learn their lesson) A very good story, a nice twist to the story. Enjoyable. We don't really see much of the characters. Somewhere in the book Sheena disappeared, not part of the story, she just wasn't written in for a couple of chapters. Like I said I have ADD so maybe I missed the part where she left somewhere. Anyways the entire story takes place on a boat. Which is a nice change to the first 18 books which all take place on dry land. Nice little book. Lots of suspense in this one. Heck I read it all in one day ad that's saying alot since I can't read cereal boxes without falling alseep.





View all my reviews