Review: Goosebumps: Be Careful What you wish for

Be Careful What You Wish For... (Goosebumps, #12)Be Careful What You Wish For... by R.L. Stine

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was never good in math, but I counted 6 wishes instead of three. Course a few were retracted, but still with my ADD I can't keep up.



Be careful what you wish for is true when what you say has double meaning or can be taken multiple ways. Asking for someone to disappear is pretty clear, but you will read what actually happens. It's like saying 'I wish everyone would just leave me alone!" Thats a wish that can be taken two ways. They could leave you alone by not annoying you or bothering you anymore or they could all disappear and leaving you literally alone. The wishes in the book were not like that.



The book itself is not bad. It caught my interest and was entertaining as usual, but what stupid wishes. If I had three wishes I'd wish for money...that will pretty much take care of my next two wishes...of owning a home and having a wife!



View all my reviews