Review: Goosebumps Welcome to Camp Nightmare

Welcome to Camp Nightmare  (Goosebumps, #9)Welcome to Camp Nightmare by R.L. Stine

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Now I know where Ashton Kutcher got it from! This book was very interesting. I've been camping many times, with a group and as a counsler, so I can relate to the story of weird sounds or no sounds at all and people disappearing. (yes they did return)



I hated the ending. I guess being a "children's book" they had to end it on a PG note, but my goodness it was such a good book could have been much better towards the end.



No science fiction in this book, well almost none and I guess that's why I enjoyed it. It was real to me. But again the ending was dumb and confusing. Everytime RL does endings like these I just want to slap him with the book! Really, the boook could have ended solidly without all the weirdness in the end.



View all my reviews