Review: Goosebumps Night of the Living Dummy

Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7)Night of the Living Dummy by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Chucky has relatives! haha Throughout the entire book I kept thinking of Chucky a doll who comes to life and terrorizes a young teenager. I read this book in less than 24 hours...I had to, the cover creeps me out!



I kept thinking, there is no way this book will be better than the Child Play movies (which I love) but it was pretty darn good. There is a Night of the Living Dummy 2, this should be interesting. A pretty creepy book. I'm actually scared haha seriously I was terrified of Chucky when i saw the movie as a kid, I even cried and slept in my parents bed I think, this book and the cover brought that memory back. Fun book though.



View all my reviews