Review: The Girl Who Cried Monster

The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps, #8)The Girl Who Cried Monster by R.L. Stine

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I will try to review this book as best as I can. ADD started to kick in big time while reading this book, so I don't remember much.



Some inconsistencies in the story. The book says the girl has black hair, but on the cover her hair is blonde. The book also says the librarian wears a ring on his finger, but the librarian on the cover doesn't have a ring....Just thought I'd point that out. makes no difference to the story but still.



I found myself skipping parts of the book. For some reason it just didn't interest me. Maybe it's because I've heard so many similar stories about someone crying wolf that it made this book seem predictable.



I guess this book is great for the early 1990's but to read it now after seeing so many similar movies, it wasn't that exciting.



The ending was just terrible. It adds a twist to the story but it's a dumb twist. R.L. should have just left that sucker corked!



View all my reviews