Goosebumps: Say Cheese and Die!

Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4)Say Cheese and Die! by R.L. Stine


My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I guess this is where Final Destination creators got their inspiration from. A camera that shows you what will happen...or should I say causes things to happen. The book starts off pretty slow, which kind of killed my interest, but after forcing myself to read more it got better. I do not like books that start off with multiple characters. With my ADD its hard to remember who is who. I could do with less characters.





Anywho, something that made me go "huh?" was the part of playing truth or dare. There were 9 girls and only 3 boys and they didnt want to play? Are you serious? haha Every guy would LOVE to play truth or dare with 9 girls then again its not 1992 anymore, times have changed.





It's like reading Final Destination so it kept my interest a little. I'm glad there is a Say Cheese and Die II that means we pick up in the middle of the good stuff.





View all my reviews