Goosebumps: The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb

The Curse Of The Mummy's Tomb (Goosebumps, #5)The Curse Of The Mummy's Tomb by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The first book of its series to be in first person and I like first person muuuuuuch better than third. I'm not into mummies and such so most of the book was buildup to it. Sari...for some reason I like the females better than the males. In anycase the story is actually pretty good. It's about a boy named Gabe who...well you can read the description. I thought the kids were too well behaved for 12 year olds. I mean when i was 12 I was running around, breaking things, if I ever got lost I'd cry and run like crazy, but it is a fiction afterall, but still believable. I like it, as lame as this review was, I liked it.



View all my reviews