Book Review Tempest

Tempest (Tempest #1)Tempest by Julie Cross

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow. Rarely do I come across a book that I can actually read from cover to cover. First I gotta say the font that was used in the book helped me get through it. The spacing and size, I hate reading thick books that take me 10 minutes to read one page. This one was easy.



Anyways this is a great book. Julie Cross did a fantastic job with this, a creative genius in my opinion. Lots of dialogue. the romance part of the book was good. Would you believe it, I was in tears? As a single guy thats the kind of love I miss. I havent been in love in over 13 years and reading the side story of Holly and Jackson made me realize how much I missed it. Anywho thats getting away from the point. One of the best books I've read. The whole time traveling story is fascinating (and confusing) But Julie does a great job of not loosing the reader with the "nerdy" talk. Very well thought out book, exciting and suspenseful. I feel bad having won this book on the Goodreads Giveaway. This book is too good to have for free.



Boy, what I would give to be Jackson in the movie, heck I'll even play Holly at this point!



View all my reviews