Review: Give Yourself Goosebumps:Escape from the Carnival of Horrors

Escape from the Carnival of Horrors (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #1)Escape from the Carnival of Horrors by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Right off the bat, there is something I don't like. The book isn;t in first person or third and I dont even know what second person is, but whatever this person is, needs to go away. The book makes you a character and has comments saying you did this, you said this, you did that. It gets really annoying.

However, I must applaud RL. This series takes a lot of creativity. For those that don't know. In this series you start off by reading the first page and second. then at the bottom of the pages it tells you which page to turn to next. You will come across some pages that ask you to make a choice and which page to turn to when you've made a decision. A really fun series (if you're a kid) This particular book was interesting. 3 kids (one being you) are at a carnival, what happens next I can't say or else I'd spoil the book and what happens next is up to you and the choices you make in the book. I can comment on very little, but what I can say is this is I believe the first interact book written you young adults/children and was very fun for me as a kid (not so much as an adult.) Still an ok book. The story I chooses ended after 6 pages ha Will not read the rest, its not a bad story, I'm just pressed for time.


View all my reviews