Review: Goosebumps: Say Cheese and Die...Again

Say Cheese and Die-Again! (Goosebumps, #44)Say Cheese and Die-Again! by R.L. Stine

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


He did it again. Another bad ending. Here we have Greg who gets a failing grade because his idiot teacher doesn't believe his "summer story" or whatever it was. So, Greg looks for the camera and bad things happen.



In the first book, if I'm not mistaken, the way to reverse the "curse" was to rip up the photo. In this book they acted as if they had never gone through this before. Greg and his friend panic when the bad things happen to them. I feel they should have started right away with the photos, but the book took awhile to get started. Not very interesting, but I managed to get through it. First book was much better. I was left with a cup unfilled.



View all my reviews