Review: Goosebumps: The Haunted School

The Haunted School (Goosebumps, #59)The Haunted School by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Finally after 4 or 5 bad goosebumps books I found another one I licked. Yes up until now I've read every Goosebumps book in order, but the titles to them were just terrible and did not grab my attention and I have but a few weeks to read about 30 books. So, sadly I have to be picky.



The title was interesting but at the sane time not very precise. School is not haunted, but in anycase. I cant even describe the book. Let's see, we have a class who is stuck in time and some students stuck in a classroom, two new students (your two main characters) accidentally come across a secret wall, leaving them trapped in time as well. Not scary, but yet interesting. I must say this one had a good ending. I actually liked it unlike the last few I read that ruined the book for me. The story grabbed me right away and started off interestingly.



View all my reviews