Review: Goosebumps: Phantom of the Auditorium

Phantom of the Auditorium (Goosebumps, #24)Phantom of the Auditorium by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Description from Goodreads: An ingenious spin on the old classic, Phantom of the Opera, this spooky book follows aspiring actors Brooke and her friend Zeke through some of the eeriest experiences of their life when they win parts in a school play.
-----------------------------
Well this was interesting. I love exploring buildings. I used to explore every church empty building I went into, so when the kids did it in this book I connected with them and it kept my interest. This is probably the most realistic book so far. Meaning that there aren't any ghosts or weird creatures. No magic blood (Monsters Blood) or anything like that. Just kids performing a play and everything goes wrong (maybe a pinch of scifi). It's a fun book, I read it in less than a day. You should know by now that I am no fancy dandy reviewer. This is "Reviews from the ADD guy" The biggest compliment I can give a writer is to say "I finished your book." And if I can finish it ANYONE can!

Anyways the book is told through female first person, which I enjoy. The characters were written well in my opinion. I guess I enjoyed the book because I, myself, have a play to perform in tomorrow. So I guess reading about one helped me relax.



View all my reviews