Review: Goosebumps: One Day at Horrorland

One Day at Horrorland (Goosebumps, #16)One Day at Horrorland by R.L. Stine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


http://www.davidasantos.com/



One of my favorite Goosebumps books. I've been to many theme parks. Disney World. Six Flags. I've been to Haunted Houses and even dated some monsters. So, this book was right up my alley! Anything that's haunted is fun. This book starts to kick in with its horrorfest around chapter two. Very fun and exciting book. If only a park like that really did exist!



You have a family of four, one daughter and a son, with his friend who look for a theme park, get lost and come across Horrorland. A much funner, scarier park in my opinion. Is it real, is it fake? You'll have to read it yourself, but I enjoyed it.



View all my reviews