Review: Goosebumps: Night of the Living Dummy II

Night of the Living Dummy II (Goosebumps, #31)Night of the Living Dummy II by R.L. Stine

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Description from Goodreads:
Amy begs her dad for a new dummy. Now she's got to convince him that the one he brought her from the secondhand shop walks and talks...and is out to make her life totally miserable.
-----------------------
I swear these descriptions are terribly! Chucky's back! As I read this book I kept picturing the doll from the Child Play movies. Not as good as the first book. Slappy doesnt say much to other people, that was the best part in my opinion, seeing what he'd do and say to other people. He didn't do much of that in this book. I guess R.L had writers block or couldn't figure out what to have him say. I think the book ended too quickly. 120 pages is good but I felt there wasn't enough "action" with the dummy. Still a cool book, makes me want to watch Child's Play movies much more. Heh I think I know what I'll be for Halloween!


How about watching he TV Show version of the book? Caution the low budgetness may ruin television for you! It is not exactly like the book. While I give credit to the kids for trying their best, the book wa a zillion times better.



Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcQePeUXZgw