Book Review: Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb

Super Zombie Juice Mega BombSuper Zombie Juice Mega Bomb by M.J.A. Ware

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Now for a review from the A.D.D. Guy



Yea I don't get the title either, but any book that has the image of what I want my wife too look like on the cover shooting a gun is a book worth giving a try!



As Im reading the book right away something was missing. The kids sneak out of the house to camp or hang out or something and then their walking back home. We aren't told what the kids did while they were gone. It turned me away a bit. I thought "well if this book is going to jump or skip 'scenes' it's probably not going to be very good." Boy, was I glad I kept reading. Its like the Raging Bull at Six Flags. Starts off super slow as it makes its way to the top then shoots down at high speeds. That's how this book was, started off slow but picked up the pace pretty fast and I couldn't put the book down. You have teens "living on their own" trying to survive a zombie infested city, because the town was evacuated when they snuck out to camp. Told through male first person. Sounds dorky I know, but it is actually pretty good.



Funny, book mentions a drunk mayor..I thought this book was fictional? Guess its true what they say: every book has some truth to it!



Anyways at first the two main characters Nate and Misty were kind of dull, no real personality. Then again, not really sure what kind of personality two teens in a zombie infested town are supposed to have! But after Kali showed up (a very annoying, yet intelligent little boy.)they seemed to take on personalities. The interaction and the reactions between the three was great. Towards the end I actually grew to like the characters.



A very good book. Yes sir 10x better than I had thought (sorry author) I'm glad I got to read this book. As I said I try to picture every book as a movie and this book would make a good movie. I read it all in one day. Very rare that I say I couldn't put the book down. I did put this one down, but for a lunch break or bathroom break. I did not sleep until I finished reading it. I'd recommend this book to anyone (above 10 years of age) Even if you're not into zombies. If you're not, play Mafia Wars on Facebook, I did and I guess seeing the zombies in the game made me want to read the book. A tip: Be nice to your local Wal-mart. read the book and you'll know what I mean by that!



View all my reviews