Review: Let's Get Invisible

Let's Get Invisible! (Goosebumps, #6)Let's Get Invisible! by R.L. Stine

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


In case you are wondering how I read the first 5 Goosebumps books in one week yet took 2 weeks to read this one...well I wasn't interested. I did not judge the book by its cover, I judged it by its title! It just didn't interest me, but once I opened it I got through it rather quickly.



I forgot that Goosebumps are horror books. Going invisible isn't really at all interesting to read, but add a "horror" story to it and it gets interesting.



I did not like the ending however, it made it seem like there would be a equal. "Let's Get Invisible 2" but I searched amazon and ebay and there doesn't appear to be one. Looking at how the book ended it wouldn't make any sense for there to be a sequel, definitely confusing. Other than that I enjoyed the book.



I'm glad this book was written in the 90's can you imagine a book like this being written in the world we live in today? Kids will do alot of things invisible and juggling tomatoes isn't one of them!



View all my reviews