Goosebumps: Monsters Blood

Monster Blood (Goosebumps, #3)Monster Blood by R.L. Stine

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


***Just noticed this. But the description of the book (on Goodreads) doesn't match the story in the book. Yes Evan and Andy are in the book, but the rest isn't. In fact this is the description of Monsters Blood II not the first.



--------------



The ending was a little too scifi for my taste, but stil good and thats what I like about these Goosebumps books the author takes something really dumb like playdo and gives it life.....not exciting at my age, but he writes the characters so well and has so many events happening that it keeps you glued to the book.



I don't judge books by their cover, but I sure do judge by their title and this book did not catch my interest at all. I was so disinterested that I thought about skipping this one and moving on to book #4 of the series, but I'm glad I read it. I loved Andy (Andrea) a smart, well mannered yet feisty girl...I've obviously been single way too long! I enjoyed it. I actually read it in 2 hours. The longest I spent ever reading a book.



View all my reviews